Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cherry Tomato Salad

I'm a big tomato fan and I put them on just about anything. I could eat cherry tomatoes like candy, and if you're like me you'll love this recipe as much as I do.

Get any type of cherry of grape tomatoes you can. It's great if you can find the yellow ones, and it's your lucky day if you stumble upon dark purple or any other variety of heirloom. 

This makes enough for two people, so adjust amounts accordingly

Yummy Cherry Tomato Salad
-My brain



1 C assorted cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
2 tbs chopped red onion
1 clove garlic, finely minced

Adjust these measurements to your desire:

A swirl of olive oil (~tsp)
A few shakes of balsamic vinegar (~tsp)
salt and pepper
freshly snipped cilantro

Mix the tomatoes, onion, and garlic together in the serving bowl. Add the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and cilantro.

Mix it together and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment